We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and you are advised to check this page periodically for any changes. Your continued use of this website following any such changes shall be deemed as acceptance of them and you shall be bound by such revised terms
The term 'Mirfield CC' or 'Mirfield Cricket Club' or 'MCC' or 'the Club' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of this website. The term 'you' or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We may make changes or corrections to any part of the content of this website at any time without notice.
- Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserves the right to withdraw or amend any service provided on the website without notice. MCC shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. The information and materials that this website contains are provided by us in good faith. Some information and materials are prepared on the basis of publicly available information and other sources which are believed to be reliable. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also be linked to or from other websites through hypertext or other any other computer links. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the MCC's prior written consent.
- You will not nor will you allow any other person to, directly or indirectly, attempt to disrupt or interfere with or alter this website or any part of it.
- If you have provided us with information about yourself, you agree that we may use this information in accordance with our Privacy statement.
- If we send out e-mail communication to you, it is your responsibility to ensure that your e-mail account is adequate and configured correctly to enable such communications to be received and read.
- Every care is taken in the preparation of the HTML code used in this website to ensure that the website is displayed as intended in a variety of web browsers. The HTML code is validated by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) who develop standards for the Web. We do not warrant or guarantee that all web browsers will display the content of this website in the manner which is intended.
- The purpose of this website is to make visitors aware of the activities of the Mirfield CC. If as a result of your visit to this website you elect to contact us, either verbally or in writing, with a view to offering your products and/or services then any advice, comments, ideas, suggestions or information of a similar nature that you offer will be deemed to be freely available for use by the Club howsoever we choose.
- You agree to indemnify us against any and all liability, loss, damage and expenses (including legal expenses),whatsoever arising directly or indirectly, from any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.